Burnout Paradise Super JumpsThere are a total of 50 super jumps in Paradise City to find. A super jump can be seen by the flashing bollards in front of the ramps. Below is a map and description to find all 50 jumps. As a reward for collecting all the jump you'll unlock the Jansen Carbon X12.
Click for a larger view
Downtown Paradise Jumps1. Use the ramp in the middle of the I-88 freeway tunnel to jump onto the street.
2. Located on the top floor of the construction site at the corner of Andersen Street and Webster Avenue.
3. Use the ramp to jump off the roof of the Angus Warf parking garage.
4. Use the ramp on top of the Angus Warf parking garage to jump across the street onto the other parking garage roof. You will see the ramp on the right hand side.
5. Use the ramp on top of the Webster Avenue parking garage to jump onto the freeway.
6. The ramp is located by the train tracks near the Webster Avenue spray shop.
7. Use the ramp in the north of the park.
8. Use the ramp in the south of the park. Opposite jump 7.
9. Jump off the ramp on the scaffolding near the Fry Avenue parking garage.
10. Jump onto the railway tracks using the ramp on Andersen Street and follow the tracks west and jump into the shopping centre. The ramp is located here.
Harbor Town Jumps11. Jump across the broken bridge on 1st Street.
12. Use the ramp on Young Avenue to get onto the train tracks. Follow them to the then where you will see jump #12
13. Jump off the roof of Manners Avenue parking garage.
14. Use the wooden ramp to jump over the water by the dock.
15. Jump off the roof of Hall Avenue's parking garage.
16. Use the ramp to jump over the freeway
17. Coming off the South Bay Expressway Bridge, heading east, on the right is a smash. Follow it down over the shipping containers to find super jump #17.
18. Jump the ramp on the South Bay Expressway Bridge heading west.
19. Jump the ramp on the South Bay Expressway Bridge heading east.
20. You'll find this jump at the bottom of the dam.
White Mountain21. Jump off the ledge on top of South Mountain Drive
22. Use the ramp at the entrance of the quarry
23. Follow the dirt tracks and use the ramp to jump up to the raised road. Follow it along to find the super jump.
24. You'll find this ramp off of Lucas Way down an ally.
25. Jump off the steps at the top off Uphill Drive.
26. Use the steps by the train tracks to jump over the gas station.
27. Off West Lake Drive there will be a shortcut with a ramp for super jump #27.
28. Find this jump just off the train tracks.
29. Jump over Dead Man's Edge.
30. Jump off of the ramp on Read Lane onto the train tracks below.
Silver Lake31. Where North Rouse Drive splits into two, there is a dirt track. Follow it to get super jump #31.
32. Same as jump #31. Keep following the dirt track.
33. Another dirt track off of North Rouse Drive will guide you to jump #33.
34. Off of Lewis Pass there is a broken bridge which acts as the ramp for jump #34.
35. Jump onto the barns first story.
36. A ramp in a car park on the top of North Rouse Drive leads down to the railway tracks.
37. Use the ramp on the dock to jump across to the small island.
38. Jump through the suspended pipe at the air field.
39. The ramp for this jump can be found under the road on a dirt track.
40. Past the highway onramp there will be a Super Jump on the east side of South Rouse Dive which will launch you onto unfinished highway.
Palm Bay Heights41. Head east along I-88 Section 2. There’s a ramp close by to the position you land on jump 3, facing the opposite direction. Use it to jump onto the other side of the freeway or down onto the railway tracks.
42. Description: This jump is located off of Hamilton Avenue on the railway tracks. The ramp is facing west onto the freeway above.
43. Heading west on E. Crawford, jump down onto the pier and hit the ramp on the left to jump onto the roof of the shops. Alternatively, you can get this jump heading in the opposite direction. Head east along E Crawford and hit the ramp on the other side of the shops.
44. Head west down E. Crawford until you reach the ramp. Hit the ramp and leap onto the building structure opposite.
45. Jump over Paradise Avenue bridge.
46. By the entrance to the tunnel you'll see a dirt ramp. Use it to jump over the water.
47. The ramp for this jump can be found on 7th Street.
48. East of jump #47 you'll find a similar ramp for jump #48.
49. Jump onto the elevated railway tracks using the ramp near Hamilton parking garage. Turn around when you're up there and you'll see the ramp.
50. This jump can be found on the train tracks
Images from IGN. Map created by Cooper for Operation Burnout.